It’s funny but amusing

 Startup.com was a very entertaining documentary to watch. I didn’t think the extent of people leaving their work behind to pursue something new with a chance at failure would be that far out. My question mainly for this is what is these people’s motivations for creating these websites? Do they want to contribute to solving the country’s, or the world’s problems that make local work seem impossible? Do they want to take part in the revolutionization of the use of internet for work? Or do they simply want to get rich enough to where they won’t give a single flying f*** about their past life anymore?

I remember reading up about Kaleil Tuzman’s incarceration for a fraud scandal. Maybe he wanted to get into the money aspect of the business only? I remember from the documentary during scenes where Kaleil would be on the phone for negotiations looking to tip the scales in their favor as far as financial backing. You never know, someone might be out there, looking to venture into business.. for themselves. 

I remember trying to create my own website just for fun when I was like 13 years old. Now seeing how I’m a bit proficient in HTML, CSS, and other web design tools and languages, I might go into business. For myself. JK LOL no, I’ve got dreams to fulfill here. 

Comments

Popular Posts