The hunt begins... and it ends.

 I've always been able to find information about myself on the internet by quick searches of my name. Seeing how I've also got accounts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, I thought I'd also look for some key words and hashtag combinations together. I remember having a quote from an anime that I placed as my Twitter bio with some added hashtags and other miscellaneous text, and I was able to find my account via a Google search by starting off with a few words and combos, before narrowing it down to being very specific in the wording to match my bio. 

Searching for the professor's divorced middle sister's married name, I thought it was going to be easy by doing a quick search of the professor for his Facebook account, and going through his friends list to see if I could locate the sister. What I failed to acknowledge though, is that his sisters can have just their shared last names on their accounts, their married names, or anything else. I found "Bliss", but it turns out I found the wrong sister. Time ran out and I could not find anything else. So I deem that the hard part.

Everything else proved quite easy.

Comments

Popular Posts